100 Years of Negroni
A collaboration between Experimental cocktail club at Henrietta Hotel and Campari UK
Febo Designs, founded by Frankie Boyle, is an innovative, creative studio that specialises in the medium of light, fusing technical mastery with creative innovation to produce unique, multi-sensory experiences on any scale that a multitude of audiences can relate to. Febo Design’s focus has evolved to explore how light can play a bigger part in the immersive and entertainment sector.
As such, Febo Designs invites you into the story of Negroni, with an overhead light installation that pulls you into the world of Campari with a fluid mix of visuals for guests to be immersed within.
The light show will consist of a pixel-mapped space which allows choreographed light animations to simulate the beauty of Negroni’s ingredients, flavour and spirit.
Febo Designs collaborated with Observatory London, who created captivating chasing animation sequences for the installation.
In the press
- The Spirits Business
- Condé Nast Traveller
- Charlotte Johnstone and Ben Parker, The Daily Telegraph: “What an amazing night. Absolutely loved the light installation. Such a cool atmosphere, particularly enjoyed the London and the Havana cocktails, and loved learning about CAMPARI through the ages with Xavier at the end of the night. What a cool brand! Excited to discover more from the Experimental Group.”
- Sofia Tindall, Country & Town House, former Grazia: “The installation is fascinating and Frankie was such an inspiration – I loved talking with her and we could have gone on all night. Delicious cocktails too, my faves were Paris, Tokyo and London (such a cute tea cup!).”
- Alessia Armenise, STYLIST: “It was so lovely, the space feels really intimate and cosy. Tokyo is my fave and the food was incredible, SO SO SO good! Definitely +10 points for the parmesan fries.”
- Samuel Goldsmith, Woman & Home Feel Good Food: “Thanks so much for last night. The venue was great and the cocktails were really good. Many thanks and well done!”
- Karyn Noble, Lonely Planet Traveller: “It was so lovely to catch up with you again last night. Thanks so much for inviting me, what a brilliant event! The cocktails were incredible and I adored the cicchetti selection. I’ll post on Instagram and do some tweeting too.”
- Gregory Katz, Associated Press: “Thank you so much, my guest and I had a great time at the Negroni event last night. What a fantastic installation, we absolutely loved the concept!”
- Christy Lam, Influencer: “Thank you so much for having me last night, it was great to see everyone! Me and Bei Na over @bei.wei.wei had a really good time, we loved the light installations and the cocktails in teacups!”
- Melisa Beleli, Influencer: “It’s such a cool installation! Thanks so much for the invitation.”
- Harriet In Good Taste, Influencer: “It was a really lovely event. I’m going to make my boyfriend take me there again haha. I think it all seemed so nicely organised and welcoming.”
- Tom Rogers, Influencer: “Thank you so much for inviting me, loved the space and wish I’d been able to have a few more relaxed negroni’s! Will get stories up today/tomorrow hopefully.”